Send Topic Print
Newest Haven Spas (Read 8513 times)
Reply #5 - Jul 25th, 2011 at 5:43am

deepak patel   Offline
YaBB Newbies
Please share something
new about spa thearpy
New Delhi

Haven spa is nice spa, thanks for information.

IP Logged

Reply #4 - Jun 10th, 2011 at 1:11am

deepak patel   Offline
YaBB Newbies
Please share something
new about spa thearpy
New Delhi

Haven Spa is good spa u really feel the heaven

IP Logged

Reply #3 - Apr 29th, 2011 at 1:09am
bigjake   Ex Member

Haven Spas sound like the best SPA to look into for possible purchase.  Thanks for informing about your SPA product.

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Feb 8th, 2011 at 9:36pm

HavenMade Administrator   Offline
YaBB Administrator
The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious
Colorado

Check out this "option" on our new Waterford SE model.
Bamboo Skirt.

It is available for about $2500. It takes a week of custom work to produce.  This is "black" bamboo and it uses a special oil to make it look rich.  It is just amazing.

I personally built this spa and Mike Ehnert made the cabinet.

WaterfordBamboo63.JPG (47 KB | 501 )
WaterfordBamboo63.JPG

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Reply #1 - Feb 4th, 2011 at 8:20am

YaBB Administrator
until it is obvious
Colorado

All people want is the truth about the product.

Spa companies are selling the "idea of quality". We are actually selling real quality.

We have customers with Haven Spas calling and telling me how satisfied they are.  This is why I do this.
Anybody who is missing out on this because of some angry sales people, is missing the boat.

I believe that people who don't buy a Haven Spa, don't deserve one, because they are too easy to fall for nonsense and they don't contact our existing customers.

Imagine a spa that you hook up and after 10 years you have your first problem. Some are now 12 years with their first problem. Very few are in the 8 years time.

I once had a conversation with the owner of a spa factory and he asked me, seriously: "Why is it that we can't make a spa that you  hook up and it runs for 10 years, like any quality refrigerator?"

I said:  "The answer is engineering."

It is funny that US refrigerators have declined in quality over the past 10 years as well.  You have to pay upwards to the price to get 10 year quality any more.

Well Haven Spas are doing that 10 years and more.  Our new spas will have a 10 year warranty in Europe, because we are using stainless steel shaft pump motors.   We have taken Spa engineering to the next level and continue to widen the distance between us and the rest.

When we can get that quality motors here in the US we will be doing the same thing.  I am working on getting the  motor companies to price out stainless steel.

Our tune "Baby Please Don't Go" is in the tops of the  Charts over on soundclick.

http://www.soundclick.com/havenhead

havenlogo.gif (43 KB | 460 )
havenlogo.gif

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Jan 8th, 2011 at 8:48am

YaBB Administrator
until it is obvious
Colorado

We continue to develop new ways to make our spas out perform the older Haven Spas.

We took the features of the older models and use them in our Eclipse models.  The eclipse models "eclipse" all the competition in quality, features and reliability.

The Vista on up to the Super Custom Magnums are so far distant on the rest of the spas on the market that we don't even consider them to be competitors.

We love to hear customers go "WOW!" and do so for about 15 years of ownership.  I don't get any complaints about our products, only praises.  Once in a while because we have been in Europe developing a spa factory there, we get delayed in taking care of a customer here in the USA. That is the price for this amazing expansion.

We added more advanced levels of insulation by researching all the latest insulation products.  We make them quieter and more powerful we are prototyping new super turbo air systems, and new jets that give mechanical rotational massage.

While we watch the competition crumbling, we are in the new phases of business.

The expansiveness of the universe is in our minds when it comes to the possibilities.

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print